Arts & Culture
Arts and Culture at Sauble Beach
Sauble Beach and the surrounding communities offer many wonderful artistic and cultural activities for young and old alike. Here are a few for you to explore further!
- Browse, shop or create your own crafts. Glass, beads, pottery, painting - all within a few minutes of Sauble Beach.
- Libraries are located in Sauble Beach, Wiarton, Southampton, Port Elgin and Owen Sound.
- Local museums in Owen Sound and Southampton capture the rich and vibrant history of the area.
- Take a studio tour and experience breathtaking art by our area's renowned creative community.
- The Roxy Theatre in Owen Sound has wonderful local amateur productions and regularly hosts national and international musicians, comedians and more.
- Listen to great live music nightly at many local restaurants and cafes, from rock to folk to jazz. Pull up a chair and enjoy.
- Every August, Owen Sound hosts Summerfolk, one of the country's premier folk music festivals. And check out the Georgian Bay Symphony schedule.
- Art galleries in Southampton and Owen Sound highlight many of the area's most talented artists, including native son Tom Thomson and the Group of Seven.